- Act as a Responsible Officer to supervise SFC Type 1 regulated activities
- Supervise daily securities operations, including local and overseas market
- Formulate, review and update the operations procedures to ensure full regulatory compliance
- Responsible for analysis and implementation of fund investment plan
- Provide support to senior management in investment function
- Degree holder in Finance, Banking or business-related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years management experience in securities firm
- SFC registered RO/Qualified Technical Representative for license 1
- Sound knowledge of SFO, SFC Code of Conduct and rules
- Technical Representative with at least 5 years relevant experience (including 2 years of management experience) will also be considered
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese and Mandarin
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes within the Group. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.