Please bring along the following documents and come to our office in person
Personal / Joint Account
- Hong Kong Identity card or passport of the account holder(s) &
- Address proof dated within the latest three months e.g. bills from public utilities, bank proof
- Board minutes approving opening of account and authorized persons;
- Certified true copy of Certificate of Incorporation;
- Certified true copy of valid Business Registration;
- Certified true copy of Memorandum & Articles of Associations;
- Certified true copies of HKID or passport of directors and the authorized persons;
- Certified true copy of the latest audited financial report;
- Certified true copy of Certificate of Good Standing or certified true copy of Certificate of Incumbency to be issued within 6 months by (1) the Registrar of Companies of the country of incorporation or (2) practicing certified public accountant or (3) practicing lawyer or (4) accepted Registered Agent (applicable to offshore companies only)
- Certified true copies of HKID or passport and residential address proof dated within the last three months of all shareholders holding 10% or more of the voting rights or share capital.
- For those who open Internet trading account will receive the login and confirmation password within 3 Hong Kong working days upon the completion of the account opening.